The process of modifying one’s behaviour in changed circumstances in order to meet required expectation or need is called an adjustment.
You can also say that “the second name of life is the adjustment”.You have to understand why should I adjust and how to adjust everywhere.The person who understand this philosophy of life, can only lives a successful and meaningful life “.
Why Should I Adjust
This is the common issue of this generation, No one wants to adjust but everyone expect this from others. As a result conflict ,disturbance arises in every aspect of life. If the person does not know how to compromise, even then small incidents also become distraught and caused to clinical anxiety or depression. To bear the weakness and inability of each other, to bear superficial and mental state, to face the difficulties and illness of others is essential for the family and the peace of the society.
Where we have to adjust
1) Change is everywhere and it happens, whether we want it or not .The cycle of adjustment begins with our birth only , Even when a small child leaves his mother’s lap and goes to someone else, then he starts weeping for his mother’s lap. He was feeling more comfortable in his mother’s lap and in the new place he is not able to adjust.
2) When the child is a little older then he goes to school, instead of the comfort of his home, he gets a new atmosphere, a new classmate, and a new teacher with whom he has to adjust. When he does not adjust in that place, start resist for going to school.
3) When we take our child to a familiar or relative house, sometimes he starts to insist on going back home because he does not get adjusted in that place.
4)Some student study during recess because they don’t have a home environment where they can effectively study. thus study at another time would be taken as adjustment with their home environment.
5) When the children grow up and going to the hostels for further studies even then, the roommate, food, place, teacher, etc. have to be adjusted, who can not do, they either change the hostel or come back, otherwise we can observe the reflection in their studies, behaviour etc.
6) When you have a job, you have to adjust with office, boss, colleague, place etc and the person who welcome the new change and find the new ways to turn the unexpected into a chance for growth and development wins the race. Thus well-adjusted person feels comfortable in all aspects.
7) When the girl goes to her in laws, then she has to adjust to new home, new relationship, new people, new living beings etc. Naturally it took time to accept the change and adjust to the new surroundings and people.
8) Mostly husbands and wives who have 24 hours living with each other have to adjust maximum, because both of them have been together from different environments. If “why should I adjust” question arises between them then only conflict developed in relationship. It’s better to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment. Always it’s better to bend a little than to break a loving relationship. As it is true that married life is an adjustment between reality and imagination, expectation and fact”.
Thus change is a normal part of everyone’s life.
How to deal with unfavourable condition
There are two side of every prospects
First one is accept change and adjust to life and the another one is become frightened, run away from it or react negatively.
In first case you are able to mentally adapt to a situation, you can formulate a plan and implement it by adjusting to the situation. A person who can accept change and adjust to life is the one who is able to focus the mind in new directions and make choices based on desired outcomes.
In the later case having to change our behaviour and pattern is annoying and frustrating and takes us out of our comfort zones.
The person with whom all are happy or who maintain a consistent relationship with everyone ,indicate that he could compromise in various phases of life. No one is perfect nor two individuals in this world are perfectly same. All people are unique in their own ways.
During our journey we met many different kind of person and to sustain with them only required little understanding, adjustment, sacrifice and maturity. With maintaining our dignity and self respect we need to adapt the changes and find new solutions to the problems or situations encounter.
Always analyse by viewing the circumstances from various aspect to pinpoint the situation and to reach any conclusion. It is said that “ If you don’t like something change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude.
Change happens for a reason, and the faster you are able to adapt and move on, the better it will be for you and those around you.
I want to know the opinion of you about this. Please give your opinion in the comment box below, I am waiting for your comment. And if you want, you can also post your article on our website www.mylifemyfiction.com through your blog.